Blackfish Anadaman Carbon Paddle 520
Blackfish Andaman Carbon Paddle 520cm² 1pc
The Blackfish Andaman paddle - innovation to move you.
A surprisingly quick and solid paddle with square shoulders for added power during the catch phase.
The blade shape is a hybrid between the tear drop and high aspect designs.
In designing this blade Blackfish tried to capture the benefits of both designs and build a blade that is both lightweight and durable.
This paddle loves long training days, racing, downwinding and touring.
The Andaman is available in full carbon, and 1, 2 or 3 piece options.
- Full 3k twill carbon construction or kevlar
- The perfect blend of weight and flex
- Available in 520 and 580 cm² blade sizes to match your strength and paddling style
- Clean entry, stable and powerful during the stroke
- 10 degree blade to shaft angle
- ABS rails to provide durability
- Blade, shaft and handle are all fabricated using Bio-Resin
- Always shipped in paddle sock with no bubble wrap
- Shaft - Carbon Adjustable, Carbon Filament
- Handle - Ergo
- Blade Size - 520cm² & 580cm
|Blade Surface||520cm² / 80.6 inch²|